As you can probably tell, we as ppl value relationships and human interaction. We're big on getting to know your names and faces, your team dynamics and collective goals - even your favourite band, if it will help us be better able to help you. We're committed to understanding your organisation, culture, and the market you operate in. And we'll work with you to agree on the most appropriate process to recruit staff with the right skills, experience and cultural fit for your organisation. This can include advertising, search, interviews, and selection services such as psychometric assessment.
Our clients commonly retain us to manage a process including the following steps:
- An attraction campaign for the role involving newspaper and web advertising, supplemented by a network search for candidates who meet the requirements of the role.
- We interview and evaluate suitable applicants against your criteria.
- We present written reports to you on a shortlist of preferred candidates.
- You then interview this shortlist and make a selection.
- We carry out reference checks and any psychometric assessment that is required, plus a range of pre-employment checks including credit, criminal, alias and qualification checks.
- We liaise between you and the preferred candidate until an employment contract has been signed.
- We're happy to dicuss particular recruitment approaches that may suit the particular needs of your organisation or the role. This includes processes around internal applicants, and restructuring or change management projects.
- When you retain our services, we provide you with a Statement of Work outlining our understanding of the role to be filled, detailing the recruitment approach we have agreed with you, the timeframe, and a budget including our professional fees and advertising costs.
In most recruitment assignments, regardless of the strategy adopted, advertising response is normally supplemented by search activity using networks, research, the use of web search tools, and through our Rubicor affiliate companies in Australia.
The combined experience of our directors and senior consultants means that we have extensive networks throughout New Zealand and in all search assignments we capitalise on these networks .We also have specific certified expertise in international internet search techniques, and use a comprehensive range of specialist international websites.
- Readily available contract staff.
- Competitive fees.
- Strong client relationships.
- Proven search capability in New Zealand and offshore.
- Extensive networks of contacts and candidates.
- Strong brand recognition and presence in the market.
- Sophisticated technology via our website and online appliaction tool.
- As innovative and flexible client and candidate database.
- A comprehensive range of organisational development tools
- A commitment to key performance and quality measures through a variety of mechanisms.
Our track record
Our track record
Don't just take our word for it. We're happy to provide the names of referees who can attest to the quality of our work and the range of roles we have successfully recruited.
Our fees are competitive and are generally calculated as a percentage of the total remuneration for permanent and fixed term contract roles. Where contractors are employed on an hourly rate basis, the rate payable to the contractor and the margin payable to ppl will be negotiated to the satisfaction of all parties.
Please contact us to discuss fees for your particular role(s).